Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EVENT 01/08/2009 : Cosplay Photoshoot

Options
  • 23-07-2009 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭

So the next photoshoot for the cosplay calender for Eirtakon will take place either on a beach or UCD, depending on the weather. We meet 12 noon at the Spire. Hope you can make it. icon_smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 BlackJewel

Are people going?

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Butterscotch

Yeah. I am not sure how much but a few our coming along.

http://forums.eirtaku.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3132

umm and where can i find more infos about this cosplay event? i want to come.

do i need to pay for a ticket? EirtaKon is not updated, i need your help. :D

BlackJewel wrote: »
    umm and where can i find more infos about this cosplay event? i want to come.

do i need to pay for a ticket? EirtaKon is not updated, i need your help. :D

If you would like more information visit www.eirtaku.com the Irish anime and manga forum and the cosplay events are discussed under the Cosplay and EGL section. The event is free, (exept train/bus fares :p) so just turn up at the Spire at 12 noon in costume. I am not sure about changing facilities as if the weather is nice we will head to the beach if not we will head to U.C.D and there are only changing facilities if we go to U.C.D. which would be the toilets and I have no idea where there are giving the college is massive, so your best bet would be turn up at the Spire in costume then maybe put on accessories, props and wigs when we get to the venue.

If you are new to cosplay and don't have a costume come along anyway as you will get to meet people and it will be fun just to hang out.

Regarding Eirtakon if you are on bebo keep an eye on the Eirtakon bebo page as updates are posted on a regular basis.

ha! i'm coming :)
    yes i am new and dont have a costume.

i dont know which character suits me better, kagome or kikyo.. ugh i need to check more animes :P

next time .. next time :P

• Advertisement

Well judging the weather forecast the weather should be the same as today so the photoshoot will take place in U.C.D. not Kiliney beach. We are still meeting at 12 at the Spire.

Advertisement