Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ARTIST wanted for ZOMBIE comic

Options
  • 23-07-2009 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey,I'm lookin for someone who's interested in zombies and comics to do artwork for a comic I'm workin on,naturally it'd just be for fun and there'll be no money to be had...unless it got off the ground which hopefully(despite how hard it is to break into the trade)it wil...

Please get in touch if ur interested...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

you got a story line or anything or is it just starting from scratch? a friend and i are working on a similar project

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭CatacombKittens

Drawing a comic is an awful lot of work, I'm looking for an artist for my comic too and really the only way is to get someone you're mates with to do it, so try and make friends with serious comic book geeks.

Unfortunately that's near possible in our uber-mainstream country.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Jonjo6

meducation wrote: »
    you got a story line or anything or is it just starting from scratch? a friend and i are working on a similar project

Yeah I got the story in my head,just puttin the script together and workin out sum kinks...
    and yea its tough...none of my friends hav time or talent;)
    Just need someone who's into this sorta stuff for fun but is willin to try get it out eventually!!
    No harm inb searchin the web!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Core Create

Honestly, I'm looking to make a start on a comic book career, and I'd love to do it, but unfortunately I have my leaving cert this year. I'm actually only good with the posingg but I think if I knew what I needed to draw I'd be able..!!http://healing-spirit.deviantart.com is my corner in the internet world if you wana have a look

If anyone has any tips, please send 'em my way! Also what course do I do in college?! I really want to combine art with computers (mainly comic book art)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Pappi

I might be interested in drawing your comic, email me at patrick@pappiart.com web-site; www.pappiart.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement