Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED: Look Keo pedals & wheelbags

• 23-07-2009 10:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭

Hi guys!

I got a set of Look Keo Sprint pedals for my Orbea Orca in a white/black colour to match the frame and they look unreal! Got them in a PBK sale for €60 and now I have sold my old Shimano PD-R540 pedals because I want the current Look Keo cleats on my shoes to work with both my race bike and winter training/hack bike.

So, any style Look Keo pedal will do as long as it uses the came Keo cleats that I have on my shoes at the moment. Colour, condition, model, and even weight etc don't really matter as it is only for the second bike. As long as it is something like a Look Keo Classic, Sprint or Carbon that is relatively cheap I don't care. Any help would be greatly appreciated in finding a set for good value! Cheers

Anyone with wheelbags lying around? Please let me know if you do as I would be very interested. Anything that offers a reasonable amount of protection (i.e. decent padding) will do. I was looking at double wheelbag (with a shoulder strap would be preferred) but I also think a triple bag would do. Even if it is only a single bag that you have, I might need it depending on the combination of wheels I will be transporting or storing at any one time.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭xz

Why dont you get the Keo easy, they are @€;40 in most bike shops, unadjustable, but do the job, and they are light

Advertisement