Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

somma ma bitch

Options
  • 23-07-2009 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

One day I go to Detroit to a bigga hotel. In tha morning, I go down to eat breakfast. I tella the waitress I wanna two piss's toast. She brings only one piss. I tella I wanna two piss. She says go to the toilet. I say "You no unnastand, I wanna two piss on my plate". She say "You better no piss on the plate, you somma ma bitch". I don't even know the lady and she called me a somma ma bitch.
    Later, I go out to eat at the bigga restaurant. The waitress brings me a spoon and knife but no fock. I tell I wanna fock. She tella me everyone wanna fock. I tella, "You no unnastand, I wanna fock on the table". She say, "you better not fock on the table, you somma ma bitch".

So I go back to my room in tha hotel and there is no sheits ona my bed. I called the manager and tella him I wanna sheit. He tella me go to the toilet. I say "You no unnastand, I wanna sheit ona the bed". He say "You better no sheit on the bed, you somma ma bitch".

I go to the check out and the man at the desk say "Peace to you" and I say "Piss ona you too, YOU somma ma bitch. I qonna back to Italy".

Comments

Advertisement