Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my reading log

Options
  • 23-07-2009 10:23pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

after realising it just took me two months to finish tad williams - the dragonbone chair, i'm hoping actually writing down what i'm reading will shame me into picking it up more often and actually reading it

the political ideas of the american revolution - randolph greenfield adams

first glance.. randolph is a fairly awesome name.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

well, that plan didn't work out very well at all

currently reading Denationalisation of Money by Friedrich Hayek

for a book that short it took a disgracefull amount of time to finish

very interesting, looking forward to reading more hayek

gona read a stone of farewell - tad williams (book two of memory, sorrow & thorn.. I already know it's amazing, this will be my fifth or sixth re-read over the years) and Theory of Knowledge - David Hume (second.. maybe third re-read), switching between both of them depending on what mood I'm in.

aaaand ten months later :/

downloaded a heap of ebooks for my new phone, so gona read through some of them

started war and peace this morning, not sure how easy its going to be to read a book that size on a 4 inch screen but no harm in the attempt

Advertisement