Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loading like 20 Leagues in Football Manager

Options
  • 23-07-2009 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭

Does it make the game better particulary transfers? Its so annoying when managing a club in the LOI and (because I edit LOI players ability) the transfers are all over the place. They make no sense. I've just played a year 'on holiday' and I come back to see Jay O'Shea sold to Bohemians for 1.2 million euro :eek: Mark Quigley to Derry City for 850,000 euro and a host of insane things like Paddy Kavanagh signing for Shamrock Rovers before being sold to Dundalk in a player exchange before moving to Pat's for 150,000 euro. Anto Murphy sold to Bray only to be bought by Bohs straight 5 months later.

Also what is the story with Irish coaches knowledge of different Leagues? I understand English football being the highest, but where is Spain/Italy/Germany/France? They should have knowledge, someone like Pat Dolan is extremely well versed on other European leagues as well as English. I tried changing Irelands location in Editor to 'central europe' but still nothing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭DSB

If you make players way better than what the leagues reputation would normally cater to, its no surprise things got a bit messed up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭Ibrahimovic91

Eh what? I'm not exactly talking about turning Alan Keane into Andreas Iniesta here, just correcting a few scandalous ability rating of players generally in the LOI.
    Its quite clear the transfer system in FM makes no sense with managers buying and selling players for the sake of it. Surely you've all experienced a rich European club having 5 top quality strikers at the one time. Just there, Bohemians signed Ciaran Martyn for 150,000 euro............he played 1 game!!!!

Advertisement