Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie FIFA 09 Season 5 Qualifying League - Results

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    oh deleu, new guy, i lost connection with him in the early stages of the game, was like only in the 4th min. think he jad the problem and Dont think it recorded as a 3-0 win, i presume its ok to just try again and have a rematch?

If there was no record of the match, you can play him again. If there is a record of the game, you won't be able to anyways, because the game will have recorded a loss for the guy that lost connection, and that will have counted as your one fixture against him.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

bonkers wrote: »
    have enjoyed loads of games.. apart from that 6-0 drubbing..

enjoying games where i know it wont end in disconnection..

altho im noticing i have little advanced skills even one two's... my attempts at any skill results in me mashing the right stick and silva/vincente rolling the ball out of play..

after this league or by pm some people might pass me some tips.. especially the move etoo pulled on me time and time again ;-)

also any ideas on how to inform the missus that no i cant turn off the game as it is against the rules.. or that just pausing will give her only 30secs of my time and result in me losing a pause.

This is a common problem for the players here. I suggest that you threaten to end the relationship. That normally buys enough time to finished aforementioned game.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Just as a matter of interest, how many from the league goes through from this? (not that I'd be one of them:()

You have as much chance of getting into the leagues whether you are handing out or receiving drubbings.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭lebowski11

Juventus (SteveHeghway) 0-2 Aston Villa (Caprooney)
    Juventus (SteveHeghway) 3-4 Jiventus (Splender1)
    Juventus (SteveHeghway) 2-1 Valencia (endakenny)
    Juventus (SteveHeghway) 9-0 Barcelona (Imsneeky)
    Juventus (SteveHeghway) 5-1 Inter (Delemu)
    Juventus (SteveHeghway) 6-2 Arsenal (bonescap)
    Juventus (SteveHeghway) 1-1 Man Utd (RichieMUFC)
    Juventus (SteveHeghway) 5-2 Lyon (Darth Brimmy)

Where's the other 10 guys?I'm running out of games.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

Bayern(jwallace007) 1 everton 1
    really enjoyable game

• Advertisement

Bayern(jwallace007) 6 Valencia 0
    bayern(jwallace007) 0 inter 1

added gamertag

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭munsterdevil

Bayern 6 Valencia 0
    bayern 0 inter 1

I was the Inter in this match, just a bit of advice, include the gamertag in your results, I think there is a few players who have Inter, Liverpool, Man U, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭munsterdevil

Inter/seanythep 1
    Bayern Munich/jwallace 0

Inter/seanythep 2
    Inter/Delemu 4

• Registered Users Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

splender 1-1 corcaigh

sort out your connection man, it was fecking awful. least enjoyable match ive had in a long time. glad this was over when it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Liverpool (Parawind) 6 - 1 Everton (Brendan Murphy)

Good game, i went a goal down realised that my system wasn't working against ya, so i changed things up and it worked :)

• Advertisement

delemu 4-3 corcaigh

one of those games where nothing goes well, he played like an annoying Man U player only this time with inter and zlatan. he went 4-1 up and i was really struggling. i pulled 2 back and was very unlucky not to at least draw.

(lebowski11) Juventus 3-0 Bayern (jwallace007)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Arsenal (Beeekay) 0 - 2 Barcelona (seanog18)

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭selephonic

miralize wrote: »
    Arsenal (Beeekay) 0 - 2 Barcelona (seanog18)

Felt a little unlucky in that one to be fair, missed a bucket of clear chances.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Splender1

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    splender 1-1 corcaigh

sort out your connection man, it was fecking awful. least enjoyable match ive had in a long time. glad this was over when it was.

I'm ****ing pissed off with it too, bud! Sometimes its fine and other times is like that ?!
    Anyway , i hereby am finished with the league cause i just can't enjoy playing like this anymore. Cheers to all the lads i played .
    Here are my final results : Splender1 : 4
    Delemu : 2

Irish Wolverine : 1
    Splender1 :1

Corcaigh07 :1
    Splender1 :1

(jwallace007) bayern 1 Liverpool 4 (parawind)

(jwallace007) bayern 2 Chelsea 0 (completecoronas)
    connection was dropped just after final whistle so unfortunately that ends up being 3-0 to bayern

I got onto Eircom again today , and they said my ping rate was fine and quiet suitable for gaming but they also said to ping test it tonite at around 9pm and see how it is then.
    So when i got home today my connection was running fine , and i played Parawind and it didn't lag one bit.

Splender1 : 4
    Parawind : 0

So i'd like to continue in this league if thats cool with ye all.
    Hopefully , my 3mb downspeed will rectify itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Liverpool(Parawind) 0 - 4 Juventus(Splender1)

Really disappointed with this one, conceded an early goal and with your 5 at the back i kept trying to force the play and got caught on the break. Should have finished one of my chances at the start, truely my worst performance so far.

Yeah and your right there was no lag at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

Bayern(jWallace007) 0 - 4 Arsenal(bonescap)

Bayern (JWallace007) : 0
    Juventus (Splender1) : 5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

Inter(DeleMu) 3 - 0 Arsenal(bonescap)

My internet disconnected after about 1 minute of this match, was so annoyin, but we had a friendly after which was very close and had to go to extra time

Inter(corcaigh09) 2 - 1 Arsenal(bonescap)

thought i was going to grab a draw at the end but just couldnt get through his defence

bonescap wrote: »
    Inter(DeleMu) 3 - 0 Arsenal(bonescap)

My internet disconnected after about 1 minute of this match, was so annoyin, but we had a friendly after which was very close and had to go to extra time

Inter(corcaigh09) 2 - 1 Arsenal(bonescap)

thought i was going to grab a draw at the end but just couldnt get through his defence

that was a decent game. thought i was well worth the win, i had some good chances and was unlucky conceding an OG.

anyone around tonight? ill probably be online and not going out since im up to dublin in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

my xbox just got the e74 code and 1 ring :(... Xbox support is closed so i wont even get any support til tuesday at the latest. Anyone know how to fix the error?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

hardware failure i believe.. as they say in France - your xbox is "Le fcuked".. send it off for repair

anyone on today? might go on for a while before watching the Dublin/Kerry game, maybe after too.

will be on later, around 9 ish for a few games if anyone is around for few league games

SteveHeighway (Juventus) 2-0 (Arsenal) BeeKay

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭rocally

(roccork) Man Utd 2 - 1 bayern (jwallace007)

Jwallace probably deserved a draw, I felt I dominated the 1st half and he got a late goal and he dominated the second half and I nicked it with a late goal.

(DeleMu) Inter 5 - 0 Man Utd ( roccork)

Outclassed really by DeleMu

(roccork) Man Utd 5 - 2 Atlético(WaryValidator)

Good Game - got a couple ahead by half time and held that advantage scoring again late on - but Game was closer than the final score reflects.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭franman

rocally wrote: »

(roccork) Man Utd 5 - 2 Atlético(WaryValidator)

Good Game - got a couple ahead by half time and held that advantage scoring again late on - but Game was closer than the final score reflects.

Ye enjoyed this game alot. Just couldn't handle ronaldo and rooney whizzing past my defenders!

DeleMu 5 - 1 WaryValidator

DeleMu should have won by more than 5 if im honest.

ImSneaky 5 - 0 WaryValidator

Another hiding for me. Really regret not picking Man U :(

Advertisement