Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

COD WAW MAP PACK

• 23-07-2009 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi Lads,

Just got a cod waw and is all the time asking to BUY and fecking map there is a away to setup to dont ask this... like in cod 4 they just dont put you on the maps that you dont have

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Yeah I was actually wondering the same thing, have the game for ages but only went online for the first time there two days and practically every game you try to enter your prompted to buy the map pack, I just gave up but is there a way to select which map pack you play or did they just ship FA multiplayer maps with the game? I ain't paying 1600 points for two map packs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Nam_Man

I have ... Great hours n hours of fun ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭NilByMouth

the game went with a good few MP maps.And yes it is annoying to be prompted but in fairness its not all that often.Just vote to skip the ones you dont have or leave the lobby

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Is there any sign of a GoTY edition of this with the maps?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

It's a neat marketing trick, I'll give them that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭pires

I agree that the pack must be good, but I'm waiting to buy then all together 1,2 and 3
    And YES they prompt all the time, some times is really annoying...
    I just don’t understand why they did that, just give a bad idea of the game, should be like COD 4 if you don’t have the map pack they disable for you
    Any way I just thought that we could some how disable, but for the look of the things we are all f*&

Advertisement