Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you have a strong opinion about something nobody else cares about?

• 24-07-2009 12:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭

Do you?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I don't answer thread questions when the OP asking the question doesn't give an opinion.:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,927 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

the **** are you asking me for so?

i like lamp. and orange.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

lisbon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

I do have a strong love of physiology. In my opinion, it's very important. Some agree and discuss it at length. More don't.

But I haven't really got an opinion on a topic that nobody else cares about... But I hate when people bite their nails until they bleed. That's just disgusting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Starman -- which is on right now -- is quite a touching movie. Other people don't seem to appreciate it as much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Yeah, I have a pretty strong opinion about you.

Zing.

Oh, thank you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭BlackandGold

Yeah I fcuking hate stupid threads about pointless topics and opinions in AH. Place is full of them. Like Chinese people hanging around the dog pound.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Madonnas many adoptions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

That's Numberwang!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭komodosp

No but I often don't care about stuff that other people have strong opinions on...

Actually now that I think about it, when that happens, my strong opinion is that I think that people expressing the opinion haven't a clue what they are talking about, and it's nearly impossible to know who is right. So maybe I'm wrong to say I don't care about it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Yes I do. Censorship of public* media should be compulsory.

*Boards has to censor due to libel laws so can't be counted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Yea, lazy posts that come in the form of a one line thread and then orders me on the next line "Discuss!" or similar! :mad:
    I see those posts and I know where I want to shove their "Discuss"!!! :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

I have very strong opinions regarding the practitioners of alternative medicines.
    Homeopathy, chiropracty, e.t.c.
    I think they are all con artists unless of course they actually believe in what they are doing, then they are just deluded.

Seen a business card for a chiropractor in my mates car the last day.
    I asked him why the fcuk he was wasting his money on that shiad.
    His mother swears by it and had forced him to go.
    He admitted that it did sweet fcuk all for him but didnt want to dissapoint his mammy. :rolleyes:

I have very strong opinions about the practitioners of alternative medicines.
    Homeopathy, chiropracty, e.t.c.
    I think they are all con artists unless of course they actually believe in what they are doing, then they are just deluded.

Seen a business card for a chiropractor in my mates car the last day.
    I asked him why the fcuk he was wasting his money on that shiad.
    His mother swears by it and had forced him to go.
    He admitted that it did sweet fcuk all for him but didnt want to dissapoint his mammy. :rolleyes:

I care! And agree. If they prove it, I will believe it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

I have a very strong opinion on the new scoring system in gymnastics and on the current map used for the NYC subway system.
    No, seriously. I do.

Advertisement