Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

little idsy widsy spider (little ****)

• 24-07-2009 12:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

so here i am just sitting on the sofa in my sitting room browsing boards :)

watching a bit of tv and then all of a sudden a spider is doing the spiderman yo yo from the ceiling and trying to land on my arm ! :eek:

i've since got up and turned on the light but the fugitive got away !

1) how did he/she get here in the first place

2) how does he/she know about spiderman

3) why down the roof onto me

4) finally how did the lil muppet get away from me !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Erica-smiley

Because they're evil!!:rolleyes:
    The same thing happened to me!!!
    Scary stuff!!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

He's behind you....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 359 ✭✭jigglywoo

It's worse when you're driving and you spot one absailing. So you try swatting it but it's dark and you don't know if you've touched it or if it has landed on you. Then you have to drive home faster so it doesn't have time to crawl all over you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Whosbetter?

Your're a woman, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

Your're a woman, right?

me ? no

but i think others here are

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Wtf is it with boards guys and spiders? Unless you are working for a Fyffes distribution hub here, grow a frickken pair :/

Other wise catch it and throw it out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭BlueSpiral

The worst ones are the spider chandeliers that are present in my uncle's outdoor potty building. You only realize after you are atop the seat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

robbie_998 wrote: »
    so here i am just sitting on the roof in my sitting room browsing flies and stale food :)

watching the dodgy massive lookin pink yoke who looks harmless enough and then all of a sudden its doing the YMCA and screamin yo yo from the couch and trying to killllll me ! :eek:

i've since done a legger spider style and hid behind the light but the big pink yoke is still freakin! So wtf?

1) how did he/she get here in the first place..renting or is it his own gaff?

2) how does he/she know about spiderman..i didnt think anyone understood me

c) finally how did the lil muppet get away from me ...the light bulbs not that big..its hot and toasty here and here im stayin!
    FYP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,711 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

just be thankful you have a spider - there's a recession on donchyaknow??

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

so here i am just sitting on the sofa in my sitting room browsing boards :)

watching a bit of tv and then all of a sudden a spider is doing the spiderman yo yo from the ceiling and trying to land on my arm ! :eek:

1) how did he/she get here in the first place

Up the Water Spout?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

watching a bit of tv and then all of a sudden a spider is doing the spiderman yo yo

I think you'll find that Spiderman does the spider yo yo, not the other way around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Maybe it was a ghosty?

Advertisement