Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

And you thought Ireland was corrupt.

• 24-07-2009 1:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭

Linkey
    The mayors of Hoboken, Secaucus, Ridgefield were among 40 people arrested in early morning raids across New Jersey this morning as federal officials unveiled a long-ranging probe into public corruption and international money laundering, officials said

Ok, not that special. corruption and money laundering, nothing we havn't done befo--

The corruption investigation, which has been ongoing for over ten years according to officials, dovetails with a "high-volume international money-laundering conspiracy." It is said to involve rabbis in the Syrian Jewish enclave in Brooklyn and Deal, New Jersey. It started when money transfers drew the interests of the feds who followed the trail back to small-town Jersey corruption.

Ok, JEWISH money laundering, that's kinda unique, but sti--
    Officials say separate from the corruption probe, some of the suspects charged today were also connected to an illegal human organ-selling ring. Investigators say some charged would take cash payments to help find organs for sick patients in need of transplants. It's unclear where the body parts might have come from or how many surgeries may have been done.

Ok, that's.... new.
    A Jewish money laundering and organ selling ring.

dammit jews, The point is to NOT do things that idiotic anti-Semites suspect you of doing!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

Only difference between there and here I see is that in the states, they got busted, here, they get elected.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Sounds like an average day in Clearwater, a town corrupt to the core and run/managed by the scientology cult.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Mena wrote: »
    Only difference between there and here I see is that in the states, they got busted, here, they get elected.
    Hopefully that's the token Goverment bashing post outta the way now!!!

Give one example of a Jewish money laundering and organ selling ring that has been active in Ireland without any Goverment intervention!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

This thread is heading nowhere pleasant. Let's talk about bunnies instead. Or Godwin's Law.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,286 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Confab wrote: »
    This thread is heading nowhere pleasant. Let's talk about bunnies instead. Or Godwin's Law.
    Or yore ma

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Confab wrote: »

I don't know, it'll be fun trying to see people compare jackie-healy raes expensese to illegal organ selling.

Or international money laundering.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

kmart6 wrote: »
    Hopefully that's the token Goverment bashing post outta the way now!!!

Give one example of a Jewish money laundering and organ selling ring that has been active in Ireland without any Goverment intervention!?

I was referring to corrupt politicians in general, certainly not specifically a Jewish money laundering/Organ selling ring.

I can type slower for you if it helps comprehension :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Or yore ma

Indeed, we can talk about yore ma all you want. Hang on, I'll ask her myself.

I don't know, it'll be fun trying to see people compare Jackie-Healy Raes expenses to illegal organ selling.

Or international money laundering.

Well seeing as you brought it up...

Jackie needs a brain transplant and a side order of a bit of Kop-on so I'm all for illegal organ donation to him in particular if it kops him the fcuk on!

As for international money laundering, PLEASEEEEEE...
    ...Don't get me started on ex-members of a certain political party, I need one night off at least from having go at them - especially when they make it so easy and provide enough ammunition! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Biggins wrote: »
    Well seeing as you brought it up...

Jackie needs a brain transplant and a side order of a bit of Kop-on so I'm all for illegal organ donation to him in particular if it kops him the fcuk on!

As for international money laundering, PLEASEEEEEE...
    ...Don't get me started on ex-members of a certain political party, I need one night off at least from having go at them - especially when they make it so easy and provide enough ammunition! :D

This has indeed put things in perspective, though not in the way you might have hoped....

• Advertisement

This has indeed put things in perspective, though not in the way you might have hoped....
    :confused:

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

The reason the national emblem of America is a bald eagle, is because the country is ran by poaching eagles.

*sucks up thanks and runs*

Advertisement