Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest flight to anywhere in mainland Europe

• 24-07-2009 1:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

Strange enough request.. but, a friend and I wanna do a short interrailing trip starting August 1st and we're looking for the cheapest flight into mainland/continential europe.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

Strange enough request.. but, a friend and I wanna do a short interrailing trip starting August 1st and we're looking for the cheapest flight into mainland/continential europe.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Got a fright to Pisa in in Italy for free with Riynair had to pay tax + web check in though.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭fergm

there is a class little application on the english website moneysavingexpert.com called flight checker that looks for the cheapest flights to anywhere for you. think it only searchs ryanair, but realistically they're the only ones who'll give you free flights or next to free
    http://flightchecker.moneysavingexpert.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Anan

Try www.skyscanner.ie. I have found this very good in the past.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TakeTheVeil

Fergm and Anan, thats exactly what I was looking for. Cheers!

Advertisement