Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Birthday Forum!

• 24-07-2009 3:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭

Posting this a bit late, but as of Wednesday the 22nd the Palaeontology forum became a year old.
    In the first year the forum has over 200 threads and over a thousand posts, which is very respectable for a fledgling science forum.

What's really interesting is that I visited the museum to see some fossils on the 22nd not realizing the significance of that particular day. Coincedince or divine intervention?

So, I'd like to take this opportunity to ask you, the posters of Palaeontology to offer us your feedback.
    What do you like?
    What needs improvement?
    Is there anything you'd like to see done differently?

All input appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,417 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

happy b-day
    palaeontology forum
    almost same b-day as me.
    you rock:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,199 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Happy Birthday palaeontology forum! Never been there before but will check it out :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

You'd think that, by it's nature, the paeleonthology forum would've been around a lot longer than that. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Lexie_Karas

Hey,

Thought I should pop in and say happy belated Birthday to the forum!!
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Galvasean wrote: »
    Posting this a bit late, but as of Wednesday the 22nd the Palaeontology forum became a year old.
    In the first year the forum has over 200 threads and over a thousand posts, which is very respectable for a fledgling science forum.

What's really interesting is that I visited the museum to see some fossils on the 22nd not realizing the significance of that particular day. Coincedince or divine intervention?

So, I'd like to take this opportunity to ask you, the posters of Palaeontology to offer us your feedback.
    What do you like?
    What needs improvement?
    Is there anything you'd like to see done differently?

All input appreciated.

The DooM mainly lurks in Paeleontology due to the fact I don't really have the knowledge to discuss the interesting subject matter.

I do however own a Grimlock.

Or rather he owns me.

grimmy.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

happy birthday forum!
    i lurk.
    mostly due to the fact ye dont accept the wildlands science as real science.
    and all our dinosaurs are alive.

but happy birthday anyway! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Oops I'm late :(

Advertisement