Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tongue to short to be pierced..

• 24-07-2009 7:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭

Hey All..

Just wondering has anyone ever been told this...

I am on the J1 and went in to get my tongue pierced in California and was told that my tongue is to short! In my opinion i have a normal tongue but define normal lol

i really want it done!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Go to other piercers and get a second or third opinion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

^

What previous poster said. I got mine done two weeks ago and I'm going to go back at some stage to get another piercing behind this one so it would have to be pretty short.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭QOTSA90

Always look for a second and third opinion on things like this, if in the end youre getting the same answer and youre adament on getting your tongue pierced, then you should look into having a frenectomy(tongue frenectomy?) Im not too sure what the procedure is called.. but its basically a snipping of the web of your tongue to make it longer :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ExcellentChoice

definatly go for more opinions,
    i would actully say my tongue is shorter than most,
    but i still managed to get it and get it healed and now its great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 deluckyirish

maybe they are right tho???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

i was told by a few piercers in dublin that they wouldnt pierce my tongue because the webbing part goes to far up towards the tip of my tongue and itd have to be done at a very slight angle... needless to say, ive got my tongue pierced and its fine! :rolleyes:

Advertisement