If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheers Richer Sounds!!!

Options
  • 24-07-2009 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Dave , John & Kenny

Just like to say thanks to the lads. I could write a short novel on the events of a few things I ordered from them but they did everything in their power to help.

Fantastic bunch of lads to deal with. Plus according to John he owes me a favour now, so nice ace for me to have.

As for the 817 remote had a quick flick with it lads seems ok but the Living room is going through a transformation now so the amp is not connected to anything and prob wont be for another 2 -3 weeks. Hopefully during the set up then i wont come accross any problems if I do i'll be in touch.

Thanks again lads
    Ian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Bullmcgovern

Do you mind if I use your post to add my thanks to John and all at richer sounds. There couldn't be a nicer bunch of lads to deal with.

Gus
    Dublin

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.