Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES/FIFA Forum-Premier League Fantasy Football

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

joe123 wrote: »
    Boards name = Joe123
    Gamertag = Kirk the dog :P

Im aware what your tags are I just decided to go with that one instead :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

I've easily changed my team about 30 times this morning.... ridiculous.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    I've easily changed my team about 30 times this morning.... ridiculous.

Tell me about it, it's hard to stick to a team you're happy with!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 friendly1902

Step 1 - Die in a fire

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Could you not go make your own thread somewhere instead of hijacking mine?? Go read some rules and charters before spamming the rest of boards :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Axwell wrote: »
    Could you not go make your own thread somewhere instead of hijacking mine?? Go read some rules and charters before spamming the rest of boards :rolleyes:

yeah, can a mod not just delete that ****e.

Right lads teams have to be in by Sunday for this with a pm sent to me to say your team name...It doesnt start till the Sat after but im locking it once the season starts so there is no late entries so you have been warned to get your team in now.

I will be pmming people with my paypal and bank details that are interested in putting a tenner in the pot to make things a bit interesting, there is a list a few pages back of those who have said they would.

Anyone else interested in joining and/or putting a tenner in the pot nows your last chance. The money will have to be in by next Wednesday to be counted which means no late entries or people saying they will pay the tenner a week or two into the competition.

The money will have to be in by next Wednesday to be counted which means no late entries or people saying they will pay the tenner a week or two into the competition.

I'll give the money to you on Monday week :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

payment sent

neilHimself

Lads apparently if you send the money through Paypal as a gift there arent the normal fees associated with transferring it via paypal so if you could use that option. Cheers.

• Advertisement

Money Received from:

NeilHimself
    BFassassin
    Moz
    Bennyc

Money Received from:

NeilHimself
    BFassassin

Make sure you send us a postcard from Hawaii when you receive the rest.

As per my email...Make sure you send us a postcode from Hawaii when you receive the rest.

Got to edit it just in time did ya Richie...FAIL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Investment made :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

I don't think ryanair are goin to Hawaii yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Lads apparently if you send the money through Paypal as a gift there arent the normal fees associated with transferring it via paypal so if you could use that option. Cheers.

Sh1te i didnt read this before sending sorry :mad::mad::mad:

Its cool BFassassin just said it to me earlier so i posted it here, its only 3% or so anyways so on a tenner its nothing.

winston82 wrote: »
    I don't think ryanair are goin to Hawaii yet

No, but there is a suspicious 70KG package on its way there by courier now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

That 3% will add up when your sending all the money back to me axwell :D

You should be more worried about my 50% organisers fee :p

Looking forward to being able to see eveyones team..its a pain not being able to yet

• Advertisement

You should be more worried about my 50% organisers fee :p

Looking forward to being able to see eveyones team..its a pain not being able to yet

Dude you never sent me the pm, it's like you know you don't need my money cause it'll all be coming back to me in the end ;)

12 o'clock next Saturday you should be able to see all the teams chosen!!

wildcard, ftw.

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Dude you never sent me the pm, it's like you know you don't need my money cause it'll all be coming back to me in the end ;)

12 o'clock next Saturday you should be able to see all the teams chosen!!

Apologies Moon i just thought by now you would have changed your mind and decided not to lose your money :p

Pm sent

Yep once it starts all will be revealed
    Let the mind games begin :D

wildcard, ftw.

You only get the one a season, use it wisely!!
    Apologies Moon i just thought by now you would have changed your mind and decided not to lose your money :p

Pm sent

Yep once it starts all will be revealed
    Let the mind games begin :D

Damn, thought I was going to get away without having to pay!!! :pac:

Mr Moon wrote: »
    You only get the one a season, use it wisely!!

Damn, thought I was going to get away without having to pay!!!

Ok OB1..

Nah id just boot you from the league :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Just sent the money there via paypal.

Paid so far:

NeilHimself
    BFassassin
    Moz
    Bennyc
    Mr Moon
    SDTimeout
    Joe the Dog
    gaz15

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

I'm in. Shipped the monies last night too!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Yeh made my team yesterday. Lots of tinkering and changing, trying to squeeze every last point out :P. I put in my tenner too.

• Advertisement

Paid so far:

Myself
    NeilHimself
    BFassassin
    Moz
    Bennyc
    Mr Moon
    SDTimeout
    Joe the Dog
    gaz15
    Kirby
    Mika27
    Reganovski

still shy a few people here that said they would enter and stick in a tenner..

Deadline is approaching too!

Also any claims on these teams...they will be kicked out on Saturday if i dont have a pm from the owner as per the request at the start of thread:

Whip'em All
    All On Black
    lewis's lambchops

Advertisement