Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES/FIFA Forum-Premier League Fantasy Football

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Paid up now. Havent looked at my team in a few weeks so must have another look this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

i joined :D

Aint an Xbox player but surely you wont hold that against me?? :p

Axwell I will PM you my email to send me a Paypal request is that okay???

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Sorry mate rules are rules, this ones for league members only. Theres on over on the soccer forum for boards members.

Axwell wrote: »
    Sorry mate rules are rules, this ones for league members only. Theres on over on the soccer forum for boards members.

Discrimination huh... :(

i thought it was for the PES/FIFA Forum as stated in the topic (PES/FIFA Forum-Premier League Fantasy Football).

Aw well. Perhaps change the topic heading as it isnt very clear??

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

thewools wrote: »
    Discrimination huh... :(

i thought it was for the PES/FIFA Forum as stated in the topic (PES/FIFA Forum-Premier League Fantasy Football).

Aw well. Perhaps change the topic heading as it isnt very clear??

The heading was put there by the mod that moved it so if its misleading its down to him and I cant change that however its quite clear from the posts I made who entry was open to. As i said there is one on the soccer thread that you can sign up to.

• Advertisement

The heading was put there by the mod that moved it so if its misleading its down to him and I cant change that however its quite clear from the posts I made who entry was open to. As i said there is one on the soccer thread that you can sign up to.

Already joined that thanks...

Had a quick read through the first page but must have missed the terms and conditions :P

I left your league anyways so no need to boot me out ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I think if he pays he should be allowed in (more money for me) :D

Paid up so far:

Myself
    NeilHimself
    BFassassin
    Moz
    Bennyc
    Mr Moon
    SDTimeout
    Joe the Dog
    gaz15
    Kirby
    Mika27
    Reganovski
    Y2j_mufc
    Nedved85

Future guy - on holidays but im including him as paid as he was first to say he would and im sure sure will hand over the money on his return.

So thats 15 names and a total of €150 so far.

A few other people said they would play and pay the tenner but alas havent bothered so come Saturday morning I will be locking the league and whoever is in and paid has a spot, anyone that hasnt or comes along late is left out.

The owners of the teams below if you belong in the league as per the rules then you need to pm me otherwise you will be booted out come Saturday...

Whip'em All
    All On Black
    lewis's lambchops
    bean Bean Squigley
    Average Joes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Paid. Bon Voyage.

Right lads this season there is also a new Head2Head league option on Fantasy Football..basically each week you play one of the other teams and whoevers team wins gets 3 points, 1 for a draw etc..this carries on for the season. Ive set one up just for a bit of banter and a laugh so there is no money involved in this one...the real money is on the actual league.

So heres the code for anyone thats interested..should be a bit of a laugh.

Code to join this league: 177179-252382

I'll be locking entry to the proper league tomorrow night or early sat so entry is closed at that point. Anyone who hasnt paid by tomorrow night is considered late and payment wont be accepted after that date, Ive pmmed anyone who hasnt paid to give them the option to if they wish.

Roll on Saturday!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Payment sent,

FC Ballymac

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Right lads this season there is also a new Head2Head league option on Fantasy Football..basically each week you play one of the other teams and whoevers team wins gets 3 points, 1 for a draw etc..this carries on for the season. Ive set one up just for a bit of banter and a laugh so there is no money involved in this one...the real money is on the actual league.

So heres the code for anyone thats interested..should be a bit of a laugh.

Code to join this league: 177179-252382

I'll be locking entry to the proper league tomorrow night or early sat so entry is closed at that point. Anyone who hasnt paid by tomorrow night is considered late and payment wont be accepted after that date, Ive pmmed anyone who hasnt paid to give them the option to if they wish.

Roll on Saturday!!

Surprised to see only a few people have signed up to the head to head! If you're in this league then join up with the above code for a bit of a laugh!

Damn it and its updating, I want to see everyones teams!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Ahhhhhhhhh.....I invested in the Chelsea defense. Removed Johnny Evans and put it Ashley Cole at the last second. Couldn't believe it when I turned it on and Hull were 1 up.

Team for GW1:
    Sorensen,
    Carragher,
    Terry,
    A. Cole,
    Evra,
    Lampard,
    Gerrard,
    Murphy,
    Jimenez,
    Ebanks-Blake,
    Bent

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

****e completely forgot to join the head to head league. Tried entering the code there but it says this league doesnt accept new entries.

Is it closed on purpose or is it even possible join late head to head leagues as fixtures are already generated?

Not a great start in the Fantasy Football. Got rid of Drogba and put in Rooney, and captained fat frank.

Hopefully Gerrard tomorrow will do the business.

No you are too late for the head to head once it starts thats it the league closes and the fixtures are laid out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Any chance Axwell you can post up a list of peoples teams and board name as its hard to check exactly of the ones whoeve paid whos who in the table.

Ya ill post it up tomorrow when i get a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Well I'm in 4th place with the Lively Lads.
    Would have been ahead if the stoopid computer would have allowed me to change Fabregas to be my captain on Saturday morning.
    Still though am very happy with the start. My boys done well, but there's room for improvement :D

As requested...

fantasy_football.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

I must say drafting in Glen Johnston and Dafoe for mid week paid off well 85points:D.
    If united had not conceeded I would have had over 100 points, I only ever got that once in 3 seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

May have to wildcard soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Em, can I join or do I have to pay?

SantryRed wrote: »
    Em, can I join or do I have to pay?

Everyone was sent a pm at the start about it and it was posted up here aswell. You dont have to pay but most people have as it makes it a bit of fun and more interesting. By joining now though you will be 3 wks late and wont have the points for those unless you already have a team made from before it starts.

SDTimeout wrote: »
    May have to wildcard soon.

Used mine the other night, too many changes and was gonna take a few weeks to save up the extra transfers so just used it. Being able to let 2 transfers build up is handy though for down the line. Was looking at the teams there, shocked to see some people who say they are big Liverpool fans with Rooney upfront this week :D

Hopfully the matches today and tomorrow help me rack up some points to catch up!!

Everyone was sent a pm at the start about it and it was posted up here aswell. You dont have to pay but most people have as it makes it a bit of fun and more interesting. By joining now though you will be 3 wks late and wont have the points for those unless you already have a team made from before it starts.

I have my team, but the reason I didn't pay at the start is because I didn't know how to go about paying:pac:

I'll join and try find a way to pay:)

It says the league is now closed to entries?

SantryRed wrote: »
    It says the league is now closed to entries?

Yep thats cos it is..ill have to unlock it to let you join. I sent everyone a pm with details on how to pay before it started and everyone got plenty of notice and a second pm to say it would be starting and there was a deadline so you hvae no excuse really for not having joined before now.
    To be honest I had said late entries wouldnt be accepted so you can join if you want to the league but ill await others opinion on whether or not you can pay and enter the paid part of the competition. It is early on in the league but at the same time it would be unfair if you just joined and went straight in to the first spot at this stage after it had started for example. Pm me your team name anyways and will see about whether or not you are in the pid part of the league.

Apologies mate, I didn't think I'd be able to pay so sort of glanced over the pm. No worries if I can't get in, in the main boards league anyways.

• Advertisement

Ok well i think it only fair to everyone else at this stage if I say no as i had said there would be a deadline and no one in after that and people had got 2 pms from me to tell them so there was plenty of time and chances. Apologies but as i said i think its the fairest considering we are 3 wks in.

Advertisement