Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES/FIFA Forum-Premier League Fantasy Football

Options
1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

251 points

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

bit pissed off tbh. Agbonlahor just scored for Villa, and Milner gave him the pass for the goal....yet no assist has been given. I watched it live, its an assist....and nothing given. Par for the course tbh :mad:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

:D

128764604568783805.jpg

:p yeh I know, I know. But its annoying....whats the point in picking supplying midfielders if they don't get credited with assists like they should? Its the second time ive lost points this season for not getting assists when i should....and its only the 4th week :eek:

Hes your sub though, only for Zamora didnt start it wouldnt be bothering you, maybe its his way of getting pay back for not making him a starting player :D

• Advertisement

I knew zamorra was injured. Happened midweek.

And they fixed it. Obviously whoever was incharge of that game got his head together and fixed it after seeing the highlights. Milner - 6. Huzzah :D

Modric broke his leg tho, wildcard time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

I brought in Arshavin for Fabregas and that worked out well but was pissed off with Evra getting a yellow card. Should never have happened.
    Three games in and Tevez still hasn't found the onion bag, but I'm gonna stick with him until October. He's bound to click soon :rolleyes:

Lads ive set up an I know the Score league also with socring starting from week 5 if anyone wants to enter for the craic the code is :F88A9-RZT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

i feel a monster week coming up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

winston82 wrote: »
    i feel a monster week coming up

A good monster week or a bad monster week? :pac:

• Advertisement

47 points this week which isn't too bad but everyone seems to have scored high. I've dropped down three places to 14th, but it's all still very close.
    Could have been so different if Van Persie had taken his chances and I hadn't sold Benayoun last week:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    A good monster week or a bad monster week? :pac:

53pts for me this week. Turned out to be a mediocre monster week. Still mid table. Story of my life....!

53 or so points. decent week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Wild Card Played this week and got 50 points. Not very happy tbh. I need a new keeper for next week.

Had to make some drastic transfers last week and lose 12 points for it, still managed to get a 66 point gameweek and move up in the leaderboard despite the 12 point deduction so a good week all things considered when 45 points was the average scored this week.

Milner scored well for me this week. Rooney too. Drogba crosses for Ashley cole. :D Two of my players combine. Lovely stuff.

Congrats to Richie on winning the Boards Xbox Fifa Fantasy Premier League and also the I know the score league.
    This was my first year doing it and I really enjoyed it when I got the hang of it.
    Looking forward to more of the same next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

moz wrote: »
    Congrats to Richie on winning the Boards Xbox Fifa Fantasy Premier League and also the I know the score league.
    This was my first year doing it and I really enjoyed it when I got the hang of it.
    Looking forward to more of the same next season.

Cheers Moz. First season I've done FPL, really enjoyable though.

I'll try not to use my wildcard after GW1 next season, hadn't a notion what i was doing :pac:

Yeah well done Richie, your cheque is in the post but may bounce :D

A good season with lots of ups and downs. Using the wildcard early on myself wasnt such a great idea but had some high scoring weeks. Won 2 of my own private elagues, came 3rd in another and 158th overall in the boards league out of 1700 odd people so not a bad season I guess.

Will be looking to run a world cup one for anyone interested and will post details running up to it. Come August I will also run another Premier League on if people are interested next season.

Well done to all!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Well done Richie. You ran away with it the last few months thought it would be a close one till the end.

Thinking I was mighty holding onto my wildcard for so long only to play it the week that all the games get postponed. So instead of strengthning my team it weakend it!

• Advertisement

joe123 wrote: »
    Thinking I was mighty holding onto my wildcard for so long only to play it the week that all the games get postponed. So instead of strengthning my team it weakend it!

LOL..thats funny Joe :D

Advertisement