Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

QUESTION BOUT 3 SERIES BMW TOW BAR..

• 24-07-2009 9:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

HI I'M LOOKING FOR A TOW BAR FOR MY BMW 3 SERIES, DO I HAVE TO GET A SPECIFIC TOW BAR FOR THE YEAR AND MODEL OR JUST ASK FOR ANY 3 SERIES TOW..WILL ALL THE 3 SERIES TOW BARS FIT MY CAR???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭vincenzolorenzo

Wrong forum, try Motors

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 247 ✭✭beam99

You will need the get the proper one for your year of car, also if yours is the e46 model that has the display on the dash that tell you a bulb is gone, you will need a special wiring adapator to wire up your towing scoket. if you do not use the special adapator the dash on your car will light up like a x mass tree when you connect your trailer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 plego

ok thanks for the replys

Advertisement