Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boku87 Challenge #2

Options
  • 24-07-2009 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭

Found this on 2+2

July 15th Boku87 will start challenge #2, turning $5 into $100,000 within 1 year playing on PokerStars. He claims that he can do it in a few months starting the challenge as Supernova VIP.

0 FPPs
    $5 Cash

The same guy spun $100 up to $10k in 15 days playing Sng's and he couldnt go above a $16 buy in. He was playing 50+ tables at any one time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kebabfest

Thats mental

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

Oh my god!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

insane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭lee_arama

Crazy stuff. Trying to think, was it Jordan Berkowitz who did something similar (no cap) a few years back? Made like 250K in a matter of weeks. Dropped out of high school too. Not that that mattered much to him since I think the school didn't suit his special needs. Had ADD I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

the stars software tilts me so much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭The Snapper

got a headache watching that, looks like ahk script to open games would be a big help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭sickpuppy

i think hell do it he can put in huge volume and with stts if hes doing it its all about volume still unreal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭ihadu

not worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Lao Lao

Do he have any BR rules as part of the challenge?

Either way, that's pretty sick.

I watched that video before and it really hurt my head just watching it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭shanethemofo

ihadu wrote: »
    not worth it

Do you make 100,000k a year? not to mention the bets he would have

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

And i thought my $1.20 into 4.5keuro in 2 months was good when i won $1.20 in a student freeroll on VC.:eek: and i was lucky that i got a good placement in a tournie. This would be the sickest grind ever id say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭TripleAce

he should get a girlfriend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭ihadu

Do you make 100,000k a year? not to mention the bets he would have

i was referring to quality of life. there's no difference, in that respect, between 100k and a million. it's a poor choice

Advertisement