Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6500

• 24-07-2009 11:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to get a replacement screen for a Nokia 6500? I presume it is but if so is it costly?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,249 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

if it's on 3 it's a fixed cost of €50 if you go through fonemenders, tops it would be €70 some where else, ask a few local shops they may be able to do it for you...or your nearest nokia service center..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

if it's on 3 it's a fixed cost of €50 if you go through fonemenders, tops it would be €70 some where else, ask a few local shops they may be able to do it for you...or your nearest nokia service center..

Cheers. I was going to do that. Just wanted to see what a round about figure I'd be paying.

Advertisement