Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mens and womens fragances

• 24-07-2009 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

where do people buy these? and are there substantail savings to be made through buying over the net?

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Currently, I don't think you can send liquids in the post, so online buying isn't an option any more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Local chemist.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭mac09

jor el wrote: »
    Currently, I don't think you can send liquids in the post, so online buying isn't an option any more.

well it appears u can order online with many off the english site after a quick search on google

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Boots Superdrug and Asda in uk always have good quality fragances but price varys from place to place so pays to shop around

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Latchy wrote: »
    Boots Superdrug and Asda in uk always have good quality fragances but price varys from place to place so pays to shop around

Yeah. I'd head to boots. That's what I meant by the local chemist. Not the little shop on a side street where they would charge over the odds compared to Boots.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

mac09 wrote: »
    well it appears u can order online with many off the english site after a quick search on google

Royal Mail don't, but An Post has prohibited all IATA restricted articles such as liquids. Royal Mail's prohibited items list does not include all liquids, just some.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Insurgent wrote: »
    Yeah. I'd head to boots. That's what I meant by the local chemist. Not the little shop on a side street where they would charge over the odds compared to Boots.
    Actually some shops like superdrug and Home and Bargains are cheaper than Boots .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Fashion & Appearance

dudara

PS. Try Strawberrynet as one option.

Advertisement