Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Command and Conquer 4

Options
  • 24-07-2009 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭

Out next year, teaser trailer released today.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/53141.html

Looks good, and definitely a flippin' tease! Wonder what direction the story will take....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Menengroth™

its times like these i hate not having sound in work.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Don't you need a constant connection to the internet to plauy the game?
    Even in SP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

No skirmish mode/local MP iirc?

@5uspect, i thought I read summet a while back about needing a always on connnection too

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I was going to say who cares about this, it's a series past it's sell-by date but I do like that teaser.

Maybe they should just make a movie instead. I'm sure Sam Raimi would be up for it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

I cant wait for the next installment.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

You can't kill the messiah.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Looked like the globe Kane was holding was some sort of universe map. More alien arse kicking :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Maximilian wrote: »
    I was going to say who cares about this, it's a series past it's sell-by date but I do like that teaser.

Hmm, depends on your opinion I guess. Sales for C&C 3 were particularly strong if that is anything to go by.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

All this alien and future crap is really annoying TBH.

I'd rather just have C&C or Read Alert re-released with high resolution graphics.

Anyone know of any decent RTS games around at the moment? I liked the original C&C games and Red Alert 2 to an extent.

• Advertisement
Advertisement