Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bins around Adare - alternative to Mr. Binman?

Options
  • 24-07-2009 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I have heard bad things about Mr. Binman. Is there any other company offering residential garbage collection for regular use (bins, bags - whatever) that would cover the rural places around Adare?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jellebabe

Hi Michael,
    You could try Clean Ireland they have offices at the Peoples Park end of Edward Street in Limerick. I'm in Croom and recently changed over to them. I saved over €100 from what Mr Binman were charging me for 6 months. Also has the advantage of having 2 bins one for ordinary waste and one for recycling waste collected on alternate weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭130Kph

I use Mr Binman but only when I need to. Just buy their green bags from their Johns Square office for €7 each. Then you can use them as often or as infrequent as you need - much cheaper therefore than the fixed annual fee.

You can put anything in the green bag however you'll need to also buy a bin that seals airtight initially (one with clamps).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Whites are now doing them but I don't know if they're going as far as Adare yet - half the price and none of that pay by weight bull. Practically everyone in the immediate area has dumped Mr Binman (pardon the pun!)

Advertisement