Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

guitar hero world tour wii downloads ??

Options
  • 24-07-2009 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hello people can ya help me download music for wii i have an sd card so do i just download itunes to the laptop buy the songs i want put them on the sd card then put the sd card into the wii and play it that way ? i cant connect the wii to the internet i have not got wire less or anything just the 3 broadband ya connect to laptop cheers ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

you need to buy songs from the in game music store
    you need to be online for that

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

jimbo19162 wrote: »
    Hello people can ya help me download music for wii i have an sd card so do i just download itunes to the laptop buy the songs i want put them on the sd card then put the sd card into the wii and play it that way ? i cant connect the wii to the internet i have not got wire less or anything just the 3 broadband ya connect to laptop cheers ;)

As has been stated you MUST purchase music directly from the in-game store. With the 360 and the PS3, I know it's very easy to set up a network between your laptop and your console. I'll post a link later, I'm in a rush at the mo, but google it. Also, not sure if it's possible to do with the wii, but it's worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

^ The wii doesn't have an ethernet port so I don't think you can.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Ha, oh right, how sad. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

you can get a USB adapter for your laptop that lets you wirelessly connect your Wii (or DS for that matter) to the Laptop and use it's internet connection :
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_Wi-Fi_USB_Connector
    Except it's been discontinued, apparently. Ah well - easy come, easy go.

This might do the job though?
    http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-b8-49-en-70-1x7l.html

• Advertisement
Advertisement