Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative view on star Trek characters

Options
  • 24-07-2009 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭

Data- sociopath, he tried to kill that collector dude, then lied about it to Riker, he killed his bro then dressed it up by saying Lore had to be de-activated, whenever he gets the emotion chip he goes insane, ref trying to perform lethal neurosurgery on his bff Geordi. He also stabbed Counsellor Troi. Some evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXvCSG4Ff60&feature=channel_page
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtdNcoLtxQY&feature=channel_page

Troi-Bunny boiler, she goes out with Riker but systematically cheats on him, offers sex then refuses it, goes out with Worf in all good things right in front of Rikers face! When Worf suggests that maybe they should be tactful about their romance all Troi says lets think about our feelings.

Wesley- gay

Geordi-gay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcRg2RiLKzo&feature=channel_page

O Brien- gay

Bashir- gay

Q- gay

Janeway- authoritarian nutcase who keeps Kim as her bitch

The entire TOS crew- marauding pirates who manage to start an intergalactic incident with every alien race they encounter. I'm sure there are others more knowledgeable than I on the litany of war crimes they have committed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,513 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

The entire TOS crew- marauding pirates who manage to start an intergalactic incident with every alien race they encounter. I'm sure there are others more knowledgeable than I on the litany of war crimes they have committed.

Yar, tis the way to be doin it matey

• Registered Users Posts: 24,513 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Reg Barkley - putting it all so he appears inept just so he can get off that ship and away from all those gays

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Riker was always a bit of an asshole towards the lower ranks. Come to mention it he was really tough on Barkley.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

have you got gender issues OP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

have you got gender isues OP?

reality issues, if were being fair.

• Advertisement

You cannot destroy an idea, ITS REEEEE--AAAALLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

I always wondered about Data... I mean he has proven on numerous occasions that he can't be trusted and has a blasé view of authority.

I mean after he took over the Enterprise, put a boys life in danger all on some homing chip being activated in his head. How did they know he didn't also have a "kill all humans" chip in his head ready to be activated.

Exactly. This might seem strange but I notice similarities between Patrick Bateman and Data in the way they speak and act. For example in All Good Things (best episode ever) he says that the milk lady can be quite annoying right in front of her in a slightly smug pompous way, just like Patrick Bateman. In fact Lore would be even closer to this smirking smugness in his behaviour.
    On the other you could say this way of acting was more comparable to a sherlock holmesian victorian.

Also lets not forget how he randomly flipped out at his girlfriend and said it was a lovers quarrel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

L31mr0d wrote: »
    I always wondered about Data... I mean he has proven on numerous occasions that he can't be trusted and has a blasé view of authority.

I think the award for Most Treasonous piece of tech would have to go to the Doctor from Voyager. Just how many times did he betray the crew to NO BLOODY PUNISHMENT?!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Didn't want to start a new thread. Hilarious Star Trek: TNG dubbing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

You say that like it's a bad thing? :confused:

Advertisement