Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venue for about 100 people

Options
  • 24-07-2009 11:58am
    Company Representative Posts: 103 Verified rep

Hi

I am looking for a Dublin city centre venue which could hold about 100 to 120 people seated in a lecture type seating. It would be for a Monday or Tuesday evening from 6pm to about 9pm. Ideally the venue would have a full license.

It is for an inforamtion evening (to do with being an movie extra), checked the city centre hotels and they are too expensive. Have very little budget for this! The Welcome Room in the Irish Film Institute would have been ideal, alas it is being converted to a cinema.

Any thoughts?

Cheers
    Derek

MovieExtras.ie
    Ardmore Studios

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

A conference room in a hotel maybe?

Edit: Just read the 2nd half of your post. Sorry ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Garda Club on Harrington St maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

The Sugar Club on Leeson Street perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

You could try The Science Gallery or the Carmelite Community Centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭jethrodublin

i can give you 4 dame lane for free if you like

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    The Sugar Club on Leeson Street perhaps?
    That has tiered seating so I think it would be best choice OP, otherwise maybe Andrews Lane theatre

• Company Representative Posts: 103 Verified rep MovieExtras.ie: Derek

thanks everyone for the replies, I am going to check them out over the next couple of days

Advertisement