Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

immagrints

Options
  • 24-07-2009 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

just seen the latest figures about what where paying to keep ayslum seekers in this country.i think it.s a ****in disgrace here we are cutting back on every vital services we have. and yet we can find money to keep these people in the country there needs to be a rutless approach to this problem the minute they land here **** them back to where they came from. no pussying around i dont give two flying ****s what there problems are in there country i dont know how much for instance it keeps to pay for there rent allowance food. but what i do no is the money wold be better of going on specail need teachers better health service rather than paying for these ***** to stay in the country i have a friend who works for the social welfare and he told me a story about a nigeran who was suffring from depression and just got his taxi licence but had not got the money to get a decent car. what ****ing happens next the welfare go and give this **** money for his taxi plate and a ****in car he had letters of doctors and local td,s they are a cancer on this country and i want them gone they have cost 7 billion since 2001 i know the debate has been done about what the banks have done but what about this disease before anybody comes on and says but we done the same and went to america yes!!! we did but america is a far bigger country than ireland if you want to help them voulenter a get a job with trocaire!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭DenMan

You should start by at least spelling immigrants and Nigerian properly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 rhys2

homertime

bang on with that one, the majority are bogus anyway and they should all be fasttracked to the nearest boat!!!!

denman, when somone is typing quickly they make mistakes in spelling!! its called a "typo", no big deal!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

i have a friend who works for the social welfare and he told me a story about a nigeran who was suffring from depression and just got his taxi licence but had not got the money to get a decent car. what ****ing happens next the welfare go and give this **** money for his taxi plate and a ****in car he had letters of doctors and local td,s

Thankfully, (and without going through the rigamarole of asking for a source as if I think you have one, while knowing full well you don't, and can't) I can safelly say this is shite. It never happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭DenMan

rhys2 wrote: »
    homertime

bang on with that one, the majority are bogus anyway and they should all be fasttracked to the nearest boat!!!!

denman, when somone is typing quickly they make mistakes in spelling!! its called a "typo", no big deal!!!!

I know rhys2, but it sounds more like a rant rather than a political opinion by the OP. We shall see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭ei.sdraob

immagrints

:rolleyes: :D:p

oh i don't know i feel ... ashamed ... which bog did he crawl out?

at least these immigrants are polite, work hard and know how to ****ing spell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

And away to Stormfront he goes, in perpetuity.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement