Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good quality jerseys? marseille in particular...

• 24-07-2009 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭

as above^^^

online is where im looking.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

mcw92 wrote: »
    as above^^^

online is where im looking.
    Marseille Jerseys here...?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

http://www.thefootballshirt.com/teamdetail.php?team_id=41

I've used this site before, and found them to be brilliant.

I was expecting half decent fakes...but they are actually very good quality.

I got a Holland Home with Sneijder 10 and WC2010 Badges for about €12
    and a Barca home with Messi 10 for about €10.
    With delivery costs, it came to about €30 alltogether.

I'm 99% sure they're real shirts, at worst factory seconds. ie. have a small defect like wrong spelling on the label or whatever.
    Either way, I compared the Barca shirt to one in a shop, that was €55. Material, tags, inside labels were identical.

I'm probably gonna buy a Chelsea Long Sleve shirt...Just waiting to see who we bring in. Don't know what to get on the back! Anyway, when I do get it, I'll compare it to the short sleve one I bought in town and let people on here know!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭mcw92

blue-army wrote: »
    http://www.thefootballshirt.com/teamdetail.php?team_id=41

I've used this site before, and found them to be brilliant.

I was expecting half decent fakes...but they are actually very good quality.

I got a Holland Home with Sneijder 10 and WC2010 Badges for about €12
    and a Barca home with Messi 10 for about €10.
    With delivery costs, it came to about €30 alltogether.

I'm 99% sure they're real shirts, at worst factory seconds. ie. have a small defect like wrong spelling on the label or whatever.
    Either way, I compared the Barca shirt to one in a shop, that was €55. Material, tags, inside labels were identical.

I'm probably gonna buy a Chelsea Long Sleve shirt...Just waiting to see who we bring in. Don't know what to get on the back! Anyway, when I do get it, I'll compare it to the short sleve one I bought in town and let people on here know!

thanks for that blue-army.
    im looking for small sizes and that website dosnt appear to have any...anyone know of websites which do small sizes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

Try here...

http://www.needkit.com/category-23-b0-French+Teams.html

Have not used them before so cannot vouch for them, but similar sites only have adult sizes (usually M & XL)

All the above kits include shorts by the way & shipping is flat rate £9.99 for any quantity.

Advertisement