Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to Unlock nokia 02 phone

• 24-07-2009 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

to use both 087 and 086.
    Is this possible and okay to use two SIM cards on one phone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭davestar

to use both 087 and 086.

there's plenty of shops around that will fully unlock the phone for you for about e20 .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

to use both 087 and 086.

Its possible yes, but are you trying to use both at the same time, or just swap one out for the other when you need too?

Any questions about unlocking should be answered by this: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=59805187&postcount=30

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Maybe I'm missing something but you haven't even told us the phone. If you have no luck with the FAQ tell us the model of the phone and what you've tried.

Chances are it'll come down to having to pay in a shop though.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭mylittlepony

I want to be able to swap two SIM cards (086 work and 087 Personal) when i need to.
    No point in buying another phone.
    Is this safe to do because I have been told that I would damage the Nokia phone if I keep swapping the cards?? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭sxt

I want to be able to swap two SIM cards (086 work and 087 Personal) when i need to.
    Is this safe to do because I have been told that I would damage the Nokia phone if I keep swapping the cards?? :confused:

Who told you those porkies? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Not true.

What network are you on? How much credit have you bought on it? o2 will unlock it for free if you have spent €150. Ring them and ask them. You will need to confirm the imei number. You can find it by typing *#06# into your phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement