Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bidrivals

Options
  • 24-07-2009 2:24pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Mods move if not in appropiate forum.

Anyone ever used the site?

http://www.bidrivals.com/ie/

Site seems legit and live assistance and accepts paypal.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Joe Joe

was just sussing it out myself, it seems legit alright, looks like good deals also so that makes me suspicious, not sure what to make of it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭mcw92

seen this website just last nite..
    did a search and found this:
    http://www.tradevibes.com/discussion/view/bidrivals?thread=812

my opinion....dont bother.,,,,,something that cheap is to good to be true;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Joe Joe

ah knew they were a catch, it cost ya 50cent a bid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 peterpan73

bidrivals is a rip-off .50 cent for 1 bid and all items start at.01 cent by the time it reaches 1.00 euro they have made 50 euro, that is what i call a money maker wish i had come up with the idea....:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

peterpan73 wrote: »
    bidrivals is a rip-off .50 cent for 1 bid and all items start at.01 cent by the time it reaches 1.00 euro they have made 50 euro, that is what i call a money maker wish i had come up with the idea....:o

Its alright as long as you have a bit of self control. It comes down to chance buy you have as much of a possibility of picking up any of the items for 50c so its fair enough.

If your impulsive i'd stay away though. Could easily rack up a couple of hundred in 50c and walk away with nothing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement