Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New muse album

• 24-07-2009 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

hi all just wondering i heard there was a sample released for this i havn't heard it anyone know what its like?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Am pretty sure there is a single out in August from this album.

It is looking like a good September this year in terms of releases.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Try This Thread for details

• Registered Users Posts: 23 nonnah-semaj

their website has it somehwer n it!!

it is different to their previous songs, nothing overly memorable in its but stil worth a listen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

United States of Eurasia, the song you're talking about is a fun chopan inspired piece with Queen vocals and Eastern riffs, not taking itself too serious.

It's available here if you sign up i think.

Looking forward to the first single. the resistance, being played on radio next week hopefully.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

aphex™ wrote: »
    United States of Eurasia, the song you're talking about is a fun chopan inspired piece with Queen vocals and Eastern riffs, not taking itself too serious.

It's available here if you sign up i think.

Looking forward to the first single. the resistance, being played on radio next week hopefully.

What you failed to mention is that it is pure sh1t! :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

What you failed to mention is that it is pure sh1t! :(

Their albums were never straight down the line rock. There are always a lot of Matt's own (often classical) side projects on there. This is one of them. You could describe it as filler for want of a better word. Every artist has it to a certain extent. The thing about Muse is they are often good bridges between the more rock stuff, and you get a good sense of progression in the album.
    This is opposed to having 7 or 8 mediocre rock songs. This song isn't destined to be a single in all likelyhood.

The word 'album' nowadays is taken for granted but with a real album you end up somewhere else musically than when you started.

You might find 'United states of Eurasia' fits well in the album.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Nettie

I actualy liked United States Of Eurasia. Yeah, it's different and all but I just really like it! I like the way there's a few different sections of the song and they all sound different. You've the contrast of the dramatic parts and the classical piano parts. Not my favourite Muse song, but I like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I thought USoE was rather mediocre for Muse, and they could have easily made it a million times better...

Being a massive Muse fan, I'm just praying that's the only "skip" song.

Advertisement