Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ladies of Cork....

• 24-07-2009 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭

I'm heading to Cork tomorrow to look for a debs dress and was wondering if anyone on here bought a nice dress in Cork lately? I hate the traditional debs dresses, you know the satin neon things, so I'm looking for something that I could kind of wear again! The debs is in about 3 weeks lol...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

Brown thomas were having a sale recently and i was shopping for wedding outfit they had some nice dresses...

There is coast on patrick street and LOTs of stuff in tk maxx but its a bit of a trawl or treasure hunt.... good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 RubyLamb

You might find something in Lipsy on Oliver Plunkett St or French Connection on Patrick St, esp if you dont want something too debsy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Perhaps try Sheena's on Oliver Plunkett street. Got my Debs dress there (Granted it's been four years.) Was a lovely, very classy dress. Wore it to my college ball last year.

Or try Brown Thomas as another poster said..bought my 6th year graduation dress there. I'm in love with it, wore it to a wedding last Saturday! Oh also wearing it to Galway Races Ladies day!

Hopefully you'll find something OP!

Advertisement