Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom fault... *sigh*

Options
  • 24-07-2009 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

So five weeks ago, my landline and internet stopped working, I logged a fault with eircom and still it's not fixed :mad::mad::mad:

Now when I call they just say they'll contact the technician and ask them to speed it up, they won't give me the number for a technician/manager etc...:mad: the only person I can speak to is the call centre manager who doesn't even work for eircom..

I also lodged an official complaint 3 weeks ago about this and a woman called and left me a vm complaining about how she has tried to call me twice this week and hasn't been able to speak to me... she doesn't leave a number to call back or her name!! :mad:

A bill came today from eircom... I am NOT paying until this is sorted

Any advice???

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

as you complained weeks ago

1. did you get a complaint number
    2. get on to comreg with the complaint number , info@comreg.ie

your billls will be credited in full till they fix it .

• Registered Users Posts: 40,191 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Sponge Bob wrote: »
    your billls will be credited in full till they fix it .

Eircom don't have the ability to credit a bill.

When I was wrongly charged they told me to pay it and they will take it off the next bill. :eek:

To the OP.

If you don't pay that bill they will disconnect you, and try charge you reconnection.

Sounds like a joke, but they are a shambles of a company.

As Sponge Bob said contact comreg, lodge you complaint.

Ring eircom and tell them you want to cancel the line from the date that it went down. Might get them moving.

Are you in a positoin to switch supplier?, if so thats the next step, 5 weeks is unacceptable.

Advertisement