Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Betpot for ipoker

Options
  • 24-07-2009 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭

stumbled upon this today.. those of u who are using the minimax mod probably have tried it but i havnt seen it mentioned before.
    http://www.betpot.info/index.html

it does much more than betpot. eg fold/auto rebuy with a right click
    any1 else tried it ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Yeah ive been using it for a while, right click to fold, double click to auto top up, makes multi tabling 100 times easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

Are the various bet buttons working for you in miniview?
    In normal view i have it set to autobet when you press 1 of the 4 options and it works. however when i switch to miniview it just puts the mouse over bet without putting in the correct amount. support for the program seems to be pretty bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Im using minimaxmod thats how i came across it but yeah it all works fine for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

Cool, never heard of this b4.

How much is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

Cool, never heard of this b4.

How much is it?

$30 for betpot. dunno about the minimax mod. i tried the demo of minimax but it didnt work properly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement