If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free (well almost) AV Receivers??????

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 shane1111

John,

I'm looking for 7.1 system (speakers and amp), what kind of deal can you offer including the extra speakers.

At the moment I'm thinking the Monitor Audio R90HD10 kit with the Onkyo TXSR60.

Also do you stock
    http://www.eu.onkyo.com/products/HT-S9100THX.html

Thanks,
    Shane

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭hick

John

you've got me interested, will you get one of the guys to give me a call on this PM'd you my num.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Shane,

Thanks a million for the post!

OK the R90HD10 7.1 kit + 607 = £1169 / €1399

Or with the Denon AVR1910 which has just won the What Hi-fi Group test against the 607/765/STRDA2400 etc! - £1099/€1299

That would be some system!

All in stock today and ready to go!

:D

Keep me posted!

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc
    shane1111 wrote: »
    John,

I'm looking for 7.1 system (speakers and amp), what kind of deal can you offer including the extra speakers.

At the moment I'm thinking the Monitor Audio R90HD10 kit with the Onkyo TXSR60.

Also do you stock
    http://www.eu.onkyo.com/products/HT-S9100THX.html

Thanks,
    Shane

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John.

Would you recommend the AVR1910 over the TX-SR607 and why ?

Any other boardies opinions here would be greatly appreciated, too.

Also with regard to the speakers what finishes do you have in stock?
    (I'd be hoping for Walnut)

Shane

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

shane1111 wrote: »
    Thanks John.

Would you recommend the AVR1910 over the TX-SR607 and why ?

Any other boardies opinions here would be greatly appreciated, too.

Also with regard to the speakers what finishes do you have in stock?
    (I'd be hoping for Walnut)

Shane

Shane,

607 V's 1910?

If I was pushed I would have to say 1910 - but I have not thrashed them both together yet - and I did work for Denon for about 8 years so I am possibly a bit biased - I know this is a bit of a cop out but honestly they are both stunning receivers and as O & D are now involved in a bit of a price war they have both been reduced and I honestly cannot see with the quality of the build and the amount of licenced technologies in either the 607 or the 1910 how onkyo or denon can make any money on them! (but again if pushed I'd pop for the Denon!)

The Monitors are available in most colours including Walnut (I have to say Piano black & Piano white are the sexiest!) and we have loads of 1910 (thankfully we got an order in just before it got the 5 Star review!)

Anyway enough ramblings - if I can assist or if you would like to order anything please just drop me a mail or a PM with your contact details & I'll get one of the guys to look after you!

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

John - just sent you PM, I'll get back to you in the morning.
    Thanks,
    Shane

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.