Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warcraft Movie Actor/Actress Suggestions

Options
  • 24-07-2009 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭

Sam Raimi (Director of Spiderman/Evil Dead Series) has been recently announced as the director of a Warcraft Universe movie. Inspired by a poll currently running on Gamespot's website, I thought I would pose the following question to the people;

Who would you like to see playing the various races in the game?

Ill throw some examples out there!

Mickey Rourke as a Tauren.
    Amy Adams as a Nightelf.
    etc...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Seems to be alot of bandwagons in Hollywood these days

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Warcraft would probably be on of the few gaming franchises that actually has a story that spands over thousand of years, that could be made into dozens of films.

It is similar to any game to film adaptation.

The story is there, your setting is there, your scale, the characters and their motivations are there.

The only actual effort required is getting a good director, a good cast and to not have a boring script, and for the battle scenes to be good, none of this close up blurry ****e, good battles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Did'nt Uwe Boll want to direct this. I think Blizzard told him where to go though.

I never have much hope for game/movie crossovers. Films based on games are pretty much always ****e and games that are movie tie-ins are generally poor as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Blizzard should just do it all CGI like the game intros :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Bruce Campbell as.... undead/whatever. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

Fnz wrote: »
    Bruce Campbell as....

fake shemp :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

isn't that too much of a McGuffin?

Advertisement