Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picture.

Options
  • 24-07-2009 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭

How do I get a picture beside my name?
    I think it's called an avatar but I'm not sure.
    I already have a picture uploaded but was just wondering how to use it, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

If you look at the menu that's at the top of the screen and run your mouse over boards.ie->User Settings->Edit Avatar you'll find what you need.

Or just click here if you're lazy like me:)

That'll allow you to use any of the preset avatars, and there are quite a few to choose from.

Using your own uploaded avatar is a subscriber-only feature. Details on how to subscribe are here and you get quite a few gizmos for what it costs.

Without subscribing though, you still get quite a few avatars to pick from, I can't remember which one I picked as I've got the display of avatars turned off but I'm sure I thought it was hilarious at the time.

Advertisement