Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2...where for dinner before?

Options
  • 24-07-2009 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hey, I'm heading to U" in Croke perk tomorrow evening and was wondering where would be a good spot to grab the dinner before the concert. Hopefully somewhere near the stadium for around 4 or so in the evening?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭spiderbeast

N1one wrote: »
    Hey, I'm heading to U" in Croke perk tomorrow evening and was wondering where would be a good spot to grab the dinner before the concert. Hopefully somewhere near the stadium for around 4 or so in the evening?

The Market Bar do nice food but that's probably a bit too far from Croke Park. Also anywhere in Temple Bar might be a good spot with some decent athmosphere. I was strolling throught Temple Bar today and you could sense excitement in the air before Friday night's concert. Loads of tourits with U2 t-shirts.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭N1one

Temple bar is good but i was looking for places nearer Croke Park, or on route from town to there...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Le Bon Crubeen do pretty good food, it's on Talbot Street. 101 Talbot good too but more expensive.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,213 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Louie's in Mountjoy Square.
    Excellent value and only up the road from Croker.

Advertisement