Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

admission problem

• 24-07-2009 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

i just got temporary stamp 4 (i m non eu) and i got the letter from departement of justice that for the first 6 months i cant apply for any benefits ......i m trying to get admission in UL this sept as a eu student (coz i m paying tax from last 3 years and i have stamp4) so will it be count as a benefit and will efect my case (case of stamp4)?? anybody can help please??????????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

Ah - if you have not worked in this county why would you expect benefits immediately? It is people like you who give immigrants a bad name.

If you are not happy with Ireland, leave.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,252 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I don't understand how you think you'll get in as an EU student when you're not. It's nothing to do with paying stamps or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 jojo4_you

Ah - if you have not worked in this county why would you expect benefits immediately? It is people like you who give immigrants a bad name.

u get me wrong.....i m not saying that i m not happy with ireland....i actually love it more than my own country.....and dont pass comments like that if u dont know the person.....please..

one more thing if u read my thread properly i said i m working here from last 3 years i m not on dole money ...OK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

Bit of good advice go do some english classes before you go to college?I know i need a brush up on some things,you will struggle

• Advertisement

Bit of good advice go do some english classes before you go to college?I know i need a brush up on some things,you will struggle

why???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

Talk to the LIT admissions office. That is what they are there for.
    Bring your documentation in to them.

Advertisement