Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metallica - This Weekend - Accomodation&Travel?

• 25-07-2009 2:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Lads,

Travelling up from Limerick next weekend to the metallica concert.

Hoping to maybe head into town on friday night to a pub/club and then go to the concert the next day.

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to where would be the cheapest place to stay for two nights, which would also be suitable to travel to and from the concert.

I dont really know my way around dublin, so any advice would be appreciated.
    Would i be best off staying somewhere in the city centre?

also whats the best way to get to marley park?

All info and assistance appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,479 ✭✭✭✭Victor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 TeganRainIsGod

Victor wrote: »

Thanks Victor, meant to say ''this coming weekend''
    Cheers for the spot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭The Frayed Ends

Heading up from Limerick too. Unfortunately im getting the train up on the day and staying that night. Would like to go earlier :pac:.

For sure stay in the city centre.Just look at hostels. Friend of mine was up there a few weeks back, Stayed in a hostel said it was all good. Went up last year too and was my first proper time being around Dublin. We got lost :D, luckily the people of Dublin helped us find our way around haha
    The bus from Burgh Quay is what I took last year to get to Marley. Its easy to find so no worries there.
    And getting back to the city centre is grand. The busses are lined up for you. but expect to wait a good while haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

If your going from the city centre get the number 16 bus. You can get it from O'Connell St. just ask someone where it stops. It'll leave you literally across the road from Marley Park. You'll know your there when you get to Lidl and Centra and of course Metallica fans everywhere

Advertisement