Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

site to play .50/1 NL ??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

On game is 5 max and the software is meh
    Is v fast and you'll get serious hand per hour, but i think modifications are best for the software.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Ongame is eyegougingly awful to multitable even after modding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭max_power

Is there much PLO traffic on ongame/boss at microstakes up to .50/1?

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭The Snapper

jimbling wrote: »
    Just read some bad things about multi-tabling on Boss. I'll have a look at ongame later.

Link ? :)

imho, software is pretty poor, if you can 9 table their software I'd be well impressed. I'd love to watch someone do that ( head hurts just thinking about it:( )

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

software on boss isn't the best and i seem to time out on tables alot, i also found the different currencies a bit of a pain, as PT calculate everything in dollars... currencies are DOLLAR, EURO and TRY.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

I think the games on both the networks are worth giving up the few luxuries for. It's going to be nigh on impossible to find that many good games on Ipoker these days.

max_power PLO action on Boss is minimal in mid and high stakes. There are about 15-20 games running now between .05/.10 and .50/1. During peak hours I'm sure this number is bigger.

jimbling, maybe you should give the Cereus network a try. Supposedly the games are very good there. Theyre the 5th busiest network right now as well according to Pokerscout so Im sure they have a ton of SSNL traffic.

Loyalty scheme is going to be less than what you get on the Euro networks, but can still get over 50 when bonuses etc are taken into account.

Advertisement