Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog next door

Options
  • 25-07-2009 2:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Won't shut the **** up. Neighbours must be away, its been like this for a week. ****ing ridiculous. Any dog lovers know how to appease the stupid mut, I'll give its due, it has stamina- hasn't stopped for hours. I registered specifically for this and any help would be much appreciated...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Kradock

If you can get to it , bring it in to your house , it will calm down and the interation will help if there is a repeat.

I admire your resolve , register , logon here ,start a thread and look for advise .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Urgh, I've got one tonight too... 2am and he just doesn't shut up.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭jkl

i've got the problem of a bad dog owner next door, her dogs are lovely but she has made the mistake of giving them attention when they bark, to calm them down etc.
    Now they bark to get the attention.

Have mentioned this to her before, but she feels bad for the dogs etc. very frustrating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Do you think the dog next door has been left to it's own devices for a week?
    That's neglect IMO - noone to walk it/feed it? Do you know if anyone's visiting it?

Advertisement