Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night away for 20 plus people

• 25-07-2009 5:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭

Folks,
    Looking for a night break away with dinner included.
    Group from work want a night break in november.
    Any ideas?:o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

megapixel wrote: »
    Folks,
    Looking for a night break away with dinner included.
    Group from work want a night break in november.
    Any ideas?:o

I was watching TV3 this morning and they had a special offer with that Carton Hotel (the one where Real Madrid players stayed recently) - I know it was Bed and Breakfast (not sure about the dinner) but they were throwing in a round of golf with the booking. (You might be able to change the golf for a dinner - I don't know) but they were quoting a price of 80 euro p.p.s.

Also they mentioned the New Park in Kilkenny for 3 nights bed and breakfast with one evening meal plus a 30 euro voucher for the health spa was 139 euro p.p.s.

I haven't been to any of these hotels but they do look nice....good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭deise48

hmmmm.... try www.lastminute.com or you could also try www.travelodge.co.uk , they often have good deals on rooms

Advertisement