Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop died, considering getting a desktop

Options
  • 25-07-2009 6:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭

My laptop died last night. I can't really wait several days for a new one to be shipped. I'm considering buying a desktop to replace it. Is there anywhere in Ireland you can get a decent spec pc without getting the arse completely rode off you? Is it possible to do a same day pick up from any of the online retailers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Jafin

I know you said you wanted a desktop but http://www.laptopsdirect.ie/ do same day pickup in Dublin if memory serves, dont quote me on it though!

I was gonna buy from them a few months ago but opinions on them are pretty much split down the middle on boards, people either love em or hate em. Didnt buy from them in the end.

Advertisement