Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any thoughts on this?

• 25-07-2009 8:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

I don't know if this is fortuitous or an error in the system or maybe an oversight or not. I have had a busy week doing BERs, so busy that I left it until Friday afternoon to process the survey data and publish the certs. I got 12 done before I had to go to the U2 gig and as yet have not had the email to say that my certs have been published or accepted. I didnt realise this oversight until this morning when it occured to me that I had downloaded the certs and ARs and emailed them off to the clients involved. I have 19 more to complete today and will proceed as normal. Does this mean that my account won't be charged for the SEI €25 fee? Does it also mean that I should contact SEI to report it? Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,433 ✭✭✭sinnerboy

I have noticed the SEI site can run like a donkey at weekends . So i would say the wheel will turn slowly - and you will be billed as usual .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭No6

Don't worry Silver BER They will bill you, it's normally the start of the month when you get the invoce and the direct debit is taken out on the 20th of every month!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

Is this post just to brag you got 31 BER's last week? How do you get so many?

• Subscribers Posts: 41,915 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

trad wrote: »

housing development??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭SilverBER

trad wrote: »

I wish it was to brag and I wish I was in a position to brag. 30 of them are part of a 75 unit apartment complex that I started last week. The rest wont be getting done for a few weeks. I needn't tell you that there was fierce competition to do them and I used a friendly contact in the company to pull a string for me. I'm not being paid extravagantly either, hence the hopefulness in the original post. The emails still havent arrived by the way :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭No6

If you published them you will get billed, there's no escape from the SEI!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭SilverBER

I know you are right, 6, no harm in dreaming eh?;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭recedite

you may have inadvertently turned off your e mail notification status in the NAS what with all the excitement.

Advertisement