Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sprite Backup

• 25-07-2009 11:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭

Hi guys/gals.

I was wondering if any of the users on here have used Sprite backup to backup their windows mobile device.
    I'm backing up my htc touch pro at the moment and it appears to be taking a bit longer than I expected.

It has been going for about an hour so far and doesn't show any sign of stopping.

Comments welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

I use it on my tytn2 a lot and it never takes more than 5 min to bacup everything
    tallus wrote: »
    Hi guys/gals.

I was wondering if any of the users on here have used Sprite backup to backup their windows mobile device.
    I'm backing up my htc touch pro at the moment and it appears to be taking a bit longer than I expected.

It has been going for about an hour so far and doesn't show any sign of stopping.

Comments welcome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

BrendanD wrote: »
    I use it on my tytn2 a lot and it never takes more than 5 min to bacup everything

Cheers BrendanD. Maybe I'm doing something wrong my end.

Advertisement