Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

moved from parenting

Options
  • 25-07-2009 11:33am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭

Just saying i fail to see the trolling or flaming, and if it warranted a ban how come the post is still there?

unlike
    bcirl03 wrote: »
    Thanks Ludo.

God help us if he ever has kids.

Which is directly against the charter

Personal Abuse
    - Posters who abuse others on here will be banned. Permanent bans will be handed out on a first offense if a moderator feels it is warranted. There is no argument on this one. Abuse someone and you will be banned. Calling someone an idiot is abuse. Don't attack the poster, attack the post. Posting PM's publicly without consent could be met with harsh consequences, especially if they do not have any place in the discussion.

But is still there
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Castie you are a mod you should know how things work I am dissapointed that you posted this in the thread in the parenting forum, as you know all feedback/complaint about moderation is dealt with via pm, feedback or helpdesk.

I have moved it from the parenting forum and the thread it was disrupting.

Did you report the post ?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

castie it seems to depend on who posts the abuse.

completley ad-hoc from what i can see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

The post was reported and the poster sanctioned accordingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Standard procedure on the entire site is to report the post rather than throwing a thread off-kilter by addressing moderation on the original thread.

Complaints about moderation go in the Help Desk.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement