Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

question about angel eyes?

• 25-07-2009 1:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭

hi
    im interested in gettin a set of angel eyes for my corsa D
    however since i never did this before id like to know a few things before i buy them

will i have any problems with ncts when the time comes?

are they easy to fit? and by that i mean can someone like me who never did it do it?

the ones im looking at state that they are for right hand drive and fully E marked ( whatever that means)

if u have any experience with puttin them on please let me know!
    thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭atlantean

I am not 100% familiar with the Corsa D headlamp. However I have seen other Opels fitted with Angel Eyes go through the NCT once they have been aligned correctly! You will probably lose the height adjustment on the lamps.

FK do a good quality lamp in this range and are E Marked (European Approved)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

thx for the reply
    do you know who could do a light adjustment and how much would that cost
    ?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 40,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

firstly Angel eyes are merely your sidelights and should have no bearing on the NCT.
    You will need to get the headlamp realigned once you have installed them. Almost any mechanic should be able to do this as can many of the Kwik Fit type places. Cost shouldn't be much (15 minute process?) but call a few places first.

Advertisement