Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Grad in Speech and Language Therapy

• 25-07-2009 1:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Has anyone applied for this that can give some advice about the application process??

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Welcome to Boards.ie :)

Which school/collage/Uni are you referring to so we can move your question to a better forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mezmora_x

Im looking into different uni's in the uk and also university of galway!? does this help?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Hmmmm.... kind of. We have a forum for Uni. of Galway but I'm not so sure about how best to attrack the attention of people who have applied for a UK course.

Stay tuned !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

There is a studying abroad forum. Click here for more info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭maryjm

The only postgrad course in SLT is in UL, all the other colleges only do the undergrad.
    the following uni's in the UK do SLT: Sheffield, Reading, Newcastle, Essex, UCL, City uni London. Im think there mite be one more but i cant think of it off the top of my head!
    What's your undergrad in?

• Advertisement
Advertisement